Crossing Signal Safety Ladder Model# CSSLIRS100
Conventional stepladders were simply not designed to work around crossing gate mechanisms. Our CSS Ladder is engineered
to clamp securely onto any 4′ or 5″ mast, both above and below the gate mechanism. It allows the user complete access to all flashing lights safely and effectively without having to be removed to perform gate cycles.
The ladder is constructed out of lightweight aluminum, has a non-skid coating on the steps and has a convenient carrying handle for maximum portability. When the job is done, the ladder easily folds into thirds for easy storage.
The innovative Crossing Signal Safety Ladder from Interrail gives signal maintainers a safe, secure and perfectly positioned platform to perform their flashing light maintenance duties.
- 16″ x 9.5″ platform with T-Handle grip gives a larger and safer surface to perform task
- Effortless locking system ensures secure attachment to any 5″ mast
- Lightweight aluminum construction – weighs only 36 lbs
- Non-skid tread coating on steps and working platform
- Convenient carrying handle assures maximum portability
- Folding design with attached pins saves space for convenient storing
- Provides three points of contact at all times
- Safe and Secure one man operation
CSSLIRS100 – Crossing Signal Safety Ladder