Conventional stepladders were simply not designed to work around crossing gate mechanisms. Our crossing signal safety ladder is engineered to clamp securely onto any 4” or 5” mast, both above and below the gate mechanism. It allows the user complete access to all flashing lights safely and effectively without having to be removed to perform gate cycles.
CROSSING LADDER FEATURES
- 16”x 9.5” platform with T-handle grip gives a larger and safer surface to perform tasks • Effortless locking system ensures secure attachment to any 4” or 5” mast
- Lightweight aluminum construction – weighs only 32 lbs
- Non-skid tread coating on steps and working platform
- Convenient carrying handle assures maximum portability
- Folding design with attached pins saves space for convenient storing • Provides three points of contact at all times
- Safe and secure one man operation