Interrail, Inc. has a large inventory of equipment as well as trained, experienced and responsible operators for any of your track service needs.
From backhoes to vac-trucks, our inventory grows each year as we diversify and expand our multifaceted company.
Our hi-railed and non-hi-railed inventory includes but is not limited to:
- Backhoes: Used for a wide variety of jobs such as construction, demolition, digging / excavating and distribution of materials such as ballast crossties, and rail.
- Excavators: Used for trenching, digging foundations, material handling, brush clearing and general grading / landscaping.
- Hi Rail Vac Trucks: Great for yard cleaning, turnout maintenance, retarder cleaning, grain transfer, spill cleanups and more.
- Grapple Trucks
- Rotary Dump Trucks
- Boom Trucks
- Semi Trucks: Used for hauling many different types of materials and equipment as well as containerized materials.
- Directional Boring Machines: Used for installing underground pipe, conduit or cables.
- Vegetation Control: Spray and brush cutting equipment to be offered.
- Rail Grinder / Weed Trimmer Combo